Thursday, February 19, 2009

Kathryn Henry-Choisser

"Summer Night with Fireflies & Moths: for Papa"

acrylic paint, plastic crank, fake grass, Styrofoam, moss, glue

Suggested Retail Price: $550


Kathryn Henry-Choisser joined 1708 in December 1994. "I love the place and the mission and the people, so I'm still here. I've done a bit of everything for the organization. I've cleaned toilets, been the Executive Committee Secretary on and off for 5 years, helped paint a 1708 race car and was on the steering committee for Go Fish and InLight Richmond." Kathryn was the President of 1708 during 2000 - 2001. and "I've been on almost every committee out there." Kathryn's work has been features in "Art Count 2000," the three person exhibion "Three States of Grace" and the city wide public art installation "Go Fish!" Kathryn studied at Lawrence University, Appleton, WI, BA, 1981; University of North Carolina @ Greensboro, MFA; 1987

No comments:

Post a Comment